Position Title: Funding Disbursement Manager
Department Name: Inside Sales Department
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Sales
Position Objective and Responsibility
Main Position Objective:
The Funding Disbursement Manager (FDM) works in concert with the Director of Sales and is responsible to review financial data to determine the most feasible program for a merchant in terms of the loan and payment amount. Upon approval from investors and lenders the FDM contacts the merchant and reviews the terms and conditions of the loan such as, loan amount, payback amount, payments, terms and cost of money/interest rates. Upon final agreement the FDM requests contracts and collects all stipulations requested by investment partners and then contacts the client/merchant to review all documentation to ensure all required signatures are in place.
The FDM is required to exercise a high degree of discretion and initiative and may be called upon to perform other tasks established department practices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth, weekly monthly and quarterly reports to Executive Staff on key funding metrics.
- Responsible to move a submission to funding the business.
- Work with lead qualification and sales teams to optimize lead qualification for sales and ensure successful follow through of qualified leads.
- Measure, analyze and report on the lead-to-close process, sales effectiveness and share insights with marketing, sales and executive staff to facilitate sound decision making and campaign optimization.
- Oversee reporting and communications for the assigned teams.
- Works according to specific instructions or established department practices, gathers data and prepares reports.
- Maintains department records and files to ensure information is kept up to date and filed accurately.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing or Business.
- Accounting and Finance experience required.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years? experience in funding process, reporting and analytics.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- A team player whose leadership skills are creative and can inspire co-workers.
- Proven track record of breaking down barriers and extracting information to ensure that corporate objectives are met and will ensure a return on investment.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and CRM.
- Must be detail oriented, well organized and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Assertive, resilient and confident.
- Work requires considerable independent judgment and experience-based knowledge to establish work priorities with the department.
- Requires manual dexterity or fine motor skills to perform job functions.
- Ability to communicate orally in person and on the telephone.
- Extensive use of the keyboard to enter and transform data.
Work may be fast paced. Requires sitting and working at a personal computer.
The above is intended to describe the major functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this position. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Initiatives for Career Growth:
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey
Zapp, the Lightening of Empowerment, by Cox and Byham
The Negotiating Game, by Chester Karrass