Position Title: Sales Executive
Department Name: Sales Department
Immediate Supervisor: Senior Sales Executive
Position Objective and Responsibility
Main Position Objective:
The Sales Executive position is responsible for generating sales with existing clients and developing opportunities with new customers. The Sales Executive is required to exercise a high degree of discretion and initiative to develop and close the ?right? clients for ALIANT. In this role, the Sales Executive cultivates leads delivered by the Business Development Coordinators in addition to developing leads through various in-house premium lead generation campaigns.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote ALIANT’s brand culture of providing industry-leading customer service?and represent ALIANT?s commitment to excellence and professionalism.
- Prospect for new clients and establish partnerships with business owners to generate new business and referrals.
- Review product needs and determining other opportunities with potential new and existing clients.
- Liaise with ALIANT?s established referral sources, handling all forwarded leads.
- Develop required Sales Presentations.
- Complete the Application and gather all required supporting documents for submission process.
- Provide product quotes as required.
- Respond to any merchant and funding inquiries.
- Enter all required information into CRM.
- Track leads, referral sources, and closed business for reporting to respective partners, in accordance with company defined responsibilities.
- Maintain weekly?sales reports and submit to Senior Sales Executive.
- Keep up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings.
- Mentor Business Development Coordinators.
$140,000.00 Funded Monthly
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years business-to-business sales with a proven track record of success.
- One year of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business).
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- A team player whose leadership skills are creative and can inspire co-workers.
- Excellent verbal?and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in developing sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Reading of work related material.
- Requires considerable attention to detail.
Work may be fast paced at times. Requires sitting and working at a personal computer.
The above is intended to describe the major functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this position. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Initiatives for Career Growth:
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey
Eight Steps to Better Business Writing, by Michelle Poley
First Things First, by Stephen Covey
Successful Cold Call Selling by Lee Boyan